Located in the heart of the capital city of Kerala, Christu Seva Social Service Centre provides the following services:
- Residential (Boarding and Lodging) and other facilities of good quality at reasonable rates for poor and needy senior citizens on the ground floor of the building.
- Hospital Guidance Centre offering boarding and lodging facilities at reasonable rates for bystanders and family members of patients who have come for treatment in one of the hospitals in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Pakal Veedu : For senior citizens above 60 years of age, a half day program every month is conducted consisting of singing of songs, Group Activities like a Quiz, game of Tombola (Housie), Message by a well-known persons on interesting topics etc. Refreshments and lunch are provided for a reasonable fee.
- Counselling Centre: Counselling programs of various types like Higher education and career counselling, Pre-marital and Marital counselling, Skill sets developing counselling etc are undertaken on a need based basis.
- Reference Library: A reference library is being started shortly.
- A Hall with seating facility for about 50 people for internal and external programs like prayer meetings, check-up camps etc.
- There is also a good dining hall and a staying-in cook and other support staff as well as security personnel.
Apart from the above plans are in hand to start a Healthcare Clinic cum dispensary, Palliative care facility etc over a period of time.
For More InformationPlease contact:
- Vicar, CSI MKD Christ Church Trivandrum
Phone: +91 471 2316033 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hon Secretary, Christu Seva Social Service Centre
Phone: +91 9447007700 E-mail: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org