The Centenary Hall, at the northern end of the Church premises and facing the Kerala Legislative Complex, is the venue for our Sunday School classes and for meetings other than those held in the Church. The Hall is also rented out to our Church members and others for conducting meetings and receptions.
The foundation stone of the Centenary Hall was laid on 1st November 1956, by Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia. The Emperor made a handsome donation towards the cost of construction of the building.
The Hall was formally opened on 21st November 1959, in the Centenary Year of the Church.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”4″ gal_title=”Centenary Hall”]